American Samoa Adventist Media (ASAM) is uniquely positioned to positively affect the lives of the people in American Samoa with the Adventist message through media ministries. This will be accomplished through:
1) increasing of quantity and quality programs to run on Hope Channel American Samoa, Channel 61 on Moana BlueSky cable service;
2) implementing a strong partnership with field ministers and committed lay members by engaging in planning and production of effective programs;
3) establishing healthy network with other social and government agencies;
4) maximize marketing strategies to promote Hope Channel American Samoa;
5) and to utilize other mediums to meet different home needs in American Samoa (i.e. DVD ministries, CD ministries).
The American Samoa Adventist Media Inc. (ASAM) was established by the American Samoa District in 2011 to manage and maintain all media ministries of the Adventist church in American Samoa. For 5 years now, ASAM has been effectively broadcasting the Adventist message through cable T.V., targeting the Samoan-speaking and English audience. ASAM has actively sought to enrich the lives of its audience with a variety of spiritual messages tailoring around the context of the 3 Angels messages. American Samoa Adventist Media is broadcasting it’s TV programs on the Moana TV Cable Channel 61, under the name Hope Channel American Samoa.